Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A new commitment

New commitments are hard things to deal with.  I would like to say that they're always fun and exciting and easy, but that's simply not the case.  As most of us know, they're usually frightening and scary.  They bring out this "I'm not worth anything or not able to do anything" kind of fear in us.  It's almost as if everything we've done in our lives hasn't meant anything.  It's as if we suddenly doubt our own wonderful capabilities.  Well, here it is, to the audience of only myself, I'm committing to start writing on this silly thing that we will attempt to call a blog.  I'm going to just write.  To just shoot shit out of my head in hopes that somehow either myself or someone else will make sense of it.  Maybe somebody will actually read it sometime.  Maybe it will have an impact on someone.  Maybe, there won't ever be anything to make from it.  Only time will tell.  But the fact is, I like to write.  I like to share my thoughts.  I like to share quotes that I've heard.  I like to share music that touches the depth of my soul... so... until next time ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment